Tuesday 7 October 2008

SELF EVALUATION OF MY BLOG!

Overall so far i feel that my blog is good. I have found good reviews about my topic and different kind of research that i have posted up.



A01- key concepts



Being a media student last year i have practised Migrane many times through the analysis of different texts and moving images. Therefore i did not find it difficult analysing film trailers and images for my independent study. I have used Migrane analysis as many times as possible as i find it very useful to use. However my blog could be much better if i add more detail and extra information to the different subjects that i have talked about. This way i would have much more information to help me and make my research much more meaningful.



AO2

The main sections that i have looked at through SHEP is social and economical factors in some aspects. To improve what i will be doing is looking at more sections of SHEP in much more detail. Also the main thing that i must do is look in to books for detail and more explanations about my independent study as this will help me get higher grades.

A05

This AO applied allot to my project because the main thing that i had to do was to research. I found researching quite simple as i had a reliable source such as the Internet. However my targets will be to look in websites that i don't usually use. Also as i said before get plenty of research from different books and articles.

Synoptic Ability= I will be using theorists and theory's such as feminists as they relate to my topic. however i will also try and use theory's that are new to me and i have not come across them before


Critical autonomy-


I believe that my work needs a little more effort and detail to make it better.
However i have tyred to link everything to the main point which is my film that
i am studying.

Quality of written communication: I feel quite confident in putting the point of my argument across to people, however i still have to spell check my work make my sentences all make sense without rushing them and having silly mistakes.




















No comments: