Tuesday 21 October 2008

Action Plan

1. Watch my film again. i have to watch my text again in order for me to get a better understanding. also if i watch it more then this will make answering my question much more easier. i will be aiming to do this by 24th October

2. Conduct more research I am aiming to conduct more research about my topic due to benefiting more and getting better ideas. this will help me due to making to much more easier later on. I will be aiming to do this on the 22nd of October.

3. Start writing up a bibliography if i think about writing my bibliography now then it will make it much more easier for me to remember all the sours es that i have used and the Internet sites. however if i leave this until latter on then this will make it much more difficult for me due to forgetting some of my sources. I will start to do this by 22nd of October.

4. Comparing my texts to more texts. I have compared my texts to James Bond films and and also Kill Bill however i must compare it to more texts because this is what it said in the grade A criteria. I have a good idea of how to do this because i done it in my presentation therefore it shouldn't be hard. i will be doing this by24th October.

5. summarise my reviews. i have many reviews however i want to summarise them to make it more simpler to understand and read. therefore i will be doing this by the end of 21/10/08

6. Talk more about the representation and women. I must research the role of women more include major theorists such as Mulvey and Kaplan. This is vital for me due to my topic is representation of women. I must include SHEP because i must make reference to the historical idea of women in the past, this will help me get a better grade and a better understanding of my topic.

7. Do more research on my audience In my presentation i did not talk about the audience in much detail as i could have therefore i must research my audience in detail to understand it more. i will be doing this in the half term

8. Reasech my institution more one of my main weaknesses is not looking into my institution in great detail like i should have i must do this because it's a vital migrane point. Also it is important and relevant to my study. I will be doing this in the half term.

9. include important media terminology In my research useing terminology that links to it is important therefore i must do this to make it sound professional and more media based. i Will be doing this in the half term holidays.

10. blog more posts. I must also remember to keep blogging my posts and do it all up to date so i am up to date. i must also post up the sources that i have used to keep on track.













No comments: