Wednesday 24 September 2008

how can i imporove on my AO'S

AO1= KEY CONCEPTS
To improve on key concepts i will be analysing more texts, doing a migrane analysis and also SHEP. Regular reminders of how to do it will help me to do it well and accurately and not face any problems.

AO2 = WIDER CONTEXT

Wider context is my difficulty, i will have to do plenty of practise. i must always be analysing so i can be strong with it and stop struggling. I will be using the Internet and other sources to help me understand it.

AO3.1 ISSUES/DEBATES AND THEORIES.

I do not have a major difficulty with A03 as i know how to solve it if i did. I must always read articles from the media guardian and listen to news reporters. i have used theorists in my independent study, i have found relevant ones be researching them on the Internet.

AO3.2 COMPARE AND ACCOUNT FOR SIMILARITIES AND DIFFERENCES IN TEXTS

Also in my independent study i have compared different texts to analise and prove the point of my independent study

AO5 RESEARCH TECHNIQUES.

Research techiques is one of my strengths as i enjoy doing it, to help me i use the Internet however for my independent study i must start to use books to get better research.

No comments: