Monday 26 January 2009

My self evaluation..x

Effort: I think that i put quite allot of effort in my media production in order to receive a good grade at the end of the coursework. 2= Very good

punctuality: I'm always on time to lessons as i believe that this is very important1= Excellent

Submission of quality of homework= usually i do my homework as well as i can however sometimes not the best of my ability due to me not giving it enough time and effort however most of the time i put allot of work and effort in to my homework 2-3= Good.

Ability to work independently= Because of my independent study it has trained me much more to work independently rather than relying on other people therefore i would give myself a 3= Good

Quality of writing= The quality of my writing could be something that i need to improve on as i may not be able to do it to the best of my ability all the time. However i can do it but need to improve the quality of my writing 3= good.

Organisation of media folder= My media folder is well organised however because of so much papers i have to keep on ordering it all the time 2= Very good.

Oral contributions in class= This is my week point as i like to listen rather than talk in class however i need to build up confidence in order for me to contribute in class discussions. 4= poor.

Standard of med 5 blog= Excellent! everything is their its colourful and pretty so it deserves a "1"

Standard of med 6 blog= Not very good as i don't really post much on their. I need to start working on my Med 6 blog as much as i work on my med 5 blog.

No comments: